See our Top 10 Oak Creek Homes
Ready to make a move? Get INSPIRED. Check out the TOP 10 Oak Creek Homes of 2020 (in the video above).
Oak Creek Homes has over 100+ floorplans to choose from. See them all, along with starting pricing here. Oak Creek Homes are built strong with quality materials and construction. Oak Creek Homes builds heavy homes. In fact, we use more lumber than anyone else in the industry. And we can prove it! See why the Proof is in the Pounds! Oak Creek Homes also have the highest resale value in the industry per NADA Manufactured Home Appraisal Guides.
Head to our Video Channel to take a home tour of your choice or to learn more about the manufactured home buying process.
Download these helpful forms:
- 8 Things to Consider When Choosing a Manufactured Home Builder
- 19 Things to Think about Before Buying a Manufactured Home
If you have additional questions about Oak Creek Homes or would like to schedule a visit, let us know! We’d be happy to connect you with your nearest Oak Creek Home Center.
Customer Stories About How our Homes Weather Storms
- Why my Oak Creek Home did NOT move during Hurricanes.
- Oak Creek Homes Round 2 Victory after Hurricane Delta.
- Another 4 Victories for Oak Creek Homes in Cooling Springs.
- An Engineer’s Perspective: How my Heavy Home Withstood Two Hurricanes.
- Silver Spur Rodeos with Hurricane Delta and Wins!
Manufactured Home Builder Oak Creek Homes has been building heavy homes for over 50 years! We have 18 Oak Creek Home Centers across Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Click here to see over 100+ model homes we offer. Our homes are built strong out of our two plants in Texas. One in Lancaster. The other in Ft. Worth.