Oak Creek is looking for self-motivated, goal-oriented team leaders with the ability to drive sales, create enthusiasm and generate new customers.
If personal achievement and financial success are your goals then we have an exciting opportunity. Known throughout the Southwest as a builder of the highest quality, custom-built Manufactured and Modular homes, we have 45+ years of experience. We are currently looking for a high energy motivated person to join our growing team in Sanger, TX.
Our team members are responsible for assisting customers in obtaining a new home. They must be able to build trust, establish value, communicate effectively, drive execution, solve problems creatively and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
• Maintain individual performance targets of a minimum of 2 new home sales per month.
• Generate appointments through website e-leads and other marketing including sales calls, internet, Craigslist, newspaper and walk-in traffic.
• Respond to incoming web leads in a timely manner.
• Maintain prospects and customers with up-to-date notes and follow-up plan via company’s CRM system
• Develop and make presentation of company floor plans, and design/decor options to potential customer.
• Maintain sales offices and model homes with point-of-sales marketing materials.
• Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing individual sales goals.
Candidates should have 3 plus years Sales experience, preferably in Manufactured/Modular Housing or big ticket items. Also a proven ability to meet minimum sales goals and expectations (preferably utilizing a CRM) is expected.
• Math skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Planning and strategizing
• Good listening skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Verbal and written communication
• Negotiation skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Expert in internet and social media strategy
• Computer skills
Background is established as commensurate with experience and/or a BS/BA degree.
This is a full-time position. Dealership hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Closed on Sunday. Salesperson should be available to work various shift times and address incoming web e-leads from 7:00 PM -9:00 PM as assigned by GM. Days off TBD by GM.
We offer one of the most competitive compensation plans in the industry. Draw/Commission plans and Salary plus Commission plans. Our plans are designed for unlimited earning potential based on your results and contribution to company’s bottom line. Meeting the minimum expectation of 2 new home sales per month will typically earn you 65K+. We reward those successful sales associates who have an entrepreneur spirit with opportunity for management advancement.
• Group Life