Oak Creek is looking for self-motivated, goal-oriented team leaders with the ability to drive sales, create enthusiasm and generate new customers.
Our Internet Sales Managers are responsible for assisting customers in obtaining a new home. They must be able to build trust, establish value, communicate effectively, drive execution, solve problems creatively and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- Generate leads through social media marketing and sales calls.
- Maintain individual performance targets of a minimum of 2.5 new home sales per month.
- Respond to incoming web leads in a timely manner.
- Maintain prospects and customers with up-to-date notes and follow-up plans via the company’s CRM system.
- Develop and make presentations of company floor plans and design/decor options to potential customers.
- Maintain sales offices and model homes with point-of-sales marketing materials.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions, and product development.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing individual sales goals.
Candidates should have 3 plus years of Sales experience, preferably in Manufactured/Modular Housing or big-ticket items. Also, a proven ability to meet minimum sales goals and expectations (preferably utilizing a CRM) is expected.
• Social Media Marketing
• Math skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Planning and strategizing
• Good listening skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Verbal and written communication
• Negotiation skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Expert in internet and social media strategy
• Computer skills
This is a full-time position. Store hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Closed on Sunday. Days off TBD by GM.
We offer one of the most competitive compensation plans in the industry. Our Draw/Commission plans are designed for unlimited earning potential based on your results and contribution to the company’s bottom line. Meeting the minimum expectation of 2.5 new home sales per month will typically earn you 85K+. We reward those successful sales associates who have an entrepreneurial spirit with opportunities for management advancement.
• Group Life