Oak Creek Homes of Splendora is looking for a self-starter with 3 to 5 years of directly related experience in the mortgage/finance industry. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with a wide range of customers from a diverse community.
- Handling all required paperwork and communications with customers, lenders, appraisal companies, and survey companies.
- Handling day-to-day administrative needs for the sales outlet including title closings, customer service, A/P, contractor/construction scheduling, and sales support.
- Math skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Planning and strategizing
- Good listening skills
- Verbal and written communication
- Resilience and tenacity
- Computer skills MS OFFICE
Knowledge of finance, accounting, office management, and cost control procedures. Skilled in the use of MS Office. Ability to develop, plan and implement short- and long-range goals.
Benefit package includes:
- Group Life