Oak Creek is looking for self-motivated, goal-oriented team leaders with the ability to drive sales, create enthusiasm, and generate new customers.
Our Housing Consultants are responsible for assisting customers in obtaining a new home. They must be able to build trust, establish value, communicate effectively, drive execution, solve problems creatively and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
• Maintain individual performance targets of a minimum of 2.5 new home sales per month.
• Generate leads and appointments through Social Media marketing.
• Respond to all incoming e-leads in a timely manner.
• Maintain prospects and customers with up-to-date notes and follow-up plan via company’s CRM system
• Develop and make presentation of company floor plans, and design/decor options to potential customer.
• Maintain sales offices and model homes with point-of-sales marketing materials.
• Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing individual sales goals.
Candidates should have 3 plus years of Sales experience, preferably in Manufactured/Modular Housing or big-ticket items. Also, a proven ability to meet minimum sales goals and expectations (preferably utilizing a CRM) is expected.
• Resilience and tenacity
• Negotiation skills
• Verbal and written communication
• Ability to build rapport
• Good listening skills
• Planning and strategizing
This is a full-time position. Store hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Closed on Sunday. Salesperson should be available to work various shift times and address incoming web e-leads from 7:00 PM -9:00 PM as assigned by GM. Days off TBD by GM.
We offer one of the most competitive compensation plans in the industry. Our draw/commission plans are designed for unlimited earning potential based on your results and contribution to the company’s bottom line. Meeting the minimum expectation of 2 new home sales per month will typically earn you 85K+. We reward those successful sales associates who have an entrepreneurial spirit with opportunities for management advancement.
• Group Life