Family-Friendly Homes for Those on a Budget
If you’re just starting a family, looking for a first home, or a home to share with someone else – A home in our Nexus Series might be for you. The entire Nexus home line is designed specifically for families and those on a budget. Our lowest priced home starts off at about $63,000. There are 13 different floor plans to choose from. Each home has great bones. Hardboard siding from Louisiana Pacific, a shingled roof, 2×4 exterior walls, with studs every 16 inches, 2×6 floor joists, also every 16 inches. Nicely finished cabinets, 8-foot sidewalls with flat textured and painted ceilings, and LED lighting throughout.
Each home in the Nexus Series also comes with standard features to compliment you and your family’s needs and lifestyle.
- 18 cu.ft. FF Refigerator
- Deluxe Electric Range
- Wire/Brace/Switch for Ceiling Fans in LR & Beds
- Total Electric: 200 AMP MOD Panel Box
- Recessed LED Can Lights
- Shut-Off Valves at Sinks and Commodes
- Electric Furnace
- 8′ Sidewalls w/Flat Ceilings
- Textured & Painted Ceilings T/O
- 50-Year Warranty Siding
- Shingled Roof
- 42″ Cabinets in Kitchen w/OH Cubbies
- LED Can Lighting Throughout
- Countertops w/Crescent Edges T/O
- Detachable Hitch(es)
- R-22 Roof Insulation
- R-11 Wall Insulation
- R-11 Floor Insulation
- F/S Faucets: Sinks and Baths
- 14′ Exterior Dormer (Doubles Only)
- F/S Carpet w/Rebond Pad & Tack Strip
- Exterior Air Conditioner Disconnect Box
There are also many other additional options that you can add like upflow air vents in the ceiling, a gas furnace, a gas range, a dishwasher, and 42″ ceiling fans with lights, and 2″ vinyl blinds.
Nexus Series Models
SEE this budget-friendly line of model homes and their starting prices here: The Nexus Series.
Check Out our Newest Nexus Home Model
Contact Us for More Info. or to Schedule a Visit
Manufacturing home builder Oak Creek Homes has been building manufactured homes and modular homes for more than 50 years! You can purchase a Nexus home at any of our 18 Oak Creek Home Centers across Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana.